Cheese making and tasting and visit to the Colombire hamlet mountain chalets (above Crans-Montana Aminona)
Come and discover the secrets of artisan cheesemaking !
Slip into the role of an apprentice cheesemaker by helping at each stage and tasting the different phases of ‘tomme’ cheesemaking, an enriching experience for young and old.
During the breaks, a guided visit to the Colombire mountain chalets completes this morning on the mountain pasture.
Dates: 28 July, 11 August, 18 August and 26 August 2020
Price per person
Adult CHF 15.-
Children age 15 and under CHF 12.-
Included in the price
• Tasting during the different stages and helping with the cheesemaking
• Guided visit of the ecomuseum during the breaks
• Number of participants : minimum 4 | maximum 20.
• Booking deadline: 48 hours in advance.
• The activity will take place whatever the weather.
• Meet at 10:00 in front of the Barzettes de Colombire mountain chalet
• Duration : 1.5 hours
• Free shuttle bus from the resort (first bus departs at 09.30 from Crans and arrives at Colombire at 10.03).
• If there are not enough participants by the booking deadline, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the activity and will refund the full amount paid by any client who has already booked