Enjoy a peaceful weekend while snowshoeing to Colombire hamlet and spending two days in the woodcarving chalet.
Claude Veuillet shares his passion for wood and teaches you how to work with a knife to create flowers, boxes, spoons and wonderful pieces that you will take home.
You will end this timeless activity with a sledge ride.
From Friday 24th to Sunday 26th January 2020
From Friday 06th to 08th March 2020
Booking at least 14 days in advance
Including in the price
• Two overnight stays in a mayen
• Two breakfasts
• Two evening meals
• All the required material (snowshoes, sledges, headlamp)
• Hike leader for the snowshoeing excursion
• Required material and instructor during two days for the woodcarving activity
Beverages and lunches not included
• Meeting point on Friday at 18:00 in Aminona Crans-Montana in front of the bar of Grandeur Nature area.
• Return on Sunday, January 26th at 17:00 in Aminona.
• 5 adults minimum and 6 adults maximum
Each participant must have an accident and repatriation insurance including mountain rescue. The Colombire hamlet and the hike leaders are not responsible for any accidents during the snowshoes excursion and the descent with sledge. The sole place of jurisdiction for Colombire hamlet stays in Switzerland