The Guest Tables - Food & Ice
Frost-covered guest tables..
Our Guest Table on 4 December will take you to Crans-Montana's brand new ice rink. Slip on your skates, and spin your way to delicious local specialities prepared by chefs Franck Reynaud and Pierre Crepaud, in partnership with Le Terroir and Au petit Chalet dairies, Gerber Bakery and local vintners, the Association des encaveurs de Crans-Montana.
Think fondues revisited, fine wines and also seasonal creations to be savoured on the ice in a convivial, family atmosphere. Entertainment such as an introduction to curling will provide fun at this gourmet interlude, and children are sure to enjoy themselves in the kids' zone, hosted by local ice sport companies.
Get your skates on and enjoy a fun icy Sunday !
Introduction to curling by professionals
- Enrol at the event, directly at the curling centre.
- Times: 10-12 or 13.30-15.30
Gastronomic entrées dreamed up by Michelin starred chefs Franck Reynaud and Pierre Crepaud. Different flavoured fondues prepared by local dairies, and desserts from the Gerber Bakery.
Adult price: CHF 80.-
Child price, under 12: CHF 40.-
- Entrée des Chefs meal, fondues (differents flavours) and desserts
- Drinks (wine, soft drinks and coffee)
- Ice rink admission
- Introduction to curling
- Entertainment in the kids' zone
- Ice skate rental if required
- Ice skate rental available for CHF 5.-
- Dress Code: warm clothes, ice skates
- In the event of bad weather, the event will be cancelled