Régent International School
Rue du Zier 4
• Ambitious academic programmes
• Classes taught in English, in targeted and personalised classes with an average of 10 students per class
• Optimal monitoring of each pupil
• Intensive English programme for non English-speaking pupils
• Intense preparation for Common Entrance, (I)GCSEs and the International Baccalaureate
• Discovering and developing intellectual, artistic and sporting talents
• Competitive « All Inclusive » schooling.
Our philosophy is based on four fundamental virtues, COURTESY, COMPASSION, CREATIVITY and COURAGE.
Diplomas prepared for at the school :
Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, IB (International Baccalaureate)
From the first night you spend in Crans-Montana, you’ll receive your very own advantage card and enjoy lots of free activities. Cable cars, transport, swimming pool, mini golf, pedalos, … explore Crans-Montana and its mountains like never before.More information