Which golfer would not dream of playing the same green as Willett, Jimenez, Westwood, Manassero and many other great champions?
The Omega European Masters, the biggest golf tournament in Switzerland has been taking place for 68 years in Crans-Montana on the Severiano Ballesteros. Jack Nicklaus, several times ranked among one of the most beautiful 9 holes in Switzerland, fills all players with wonder and meets their requirements.
• 3 nights in a superior double room with south-faced balcony and a beautiful view of the Alps
• Rich breakfast buffet
• 1 green fee per person on the course Severiano Ballesteros
• 1 green fee per person on the course Jack Nicklaus
• 1 tasty dinner composed of 4 dishes
The offer is valid midweek from Sunday to Friday in the period from
• 15.06.18 to 19.07.18 incl.
• 19.08.18 to 29.08.18 incl.
• 11.09.18 to 29.09.18 incl.
From CHF 590. - per person (Superior room, double occupancy)
Limited contingent of rooms and offer not combinable with other reductions