One of the characteristics of free flight is making your way through wild, untouched spaces. What could be more natural than combining hiking to your chosen mountain or pass, and flying back down to the valley ? Come and explore the enchanting universe of hike & fly for a morning !
The experience includes
• Transport from Crans-Montana to the departure point for the selected hike.
• The guide who’ll be with you for the hike.
• Tandem paragliding flight down to the valley.
• Transport from the landing spot to Crans-Montana.
• Length : The entire activity lasts a whole morning. Return to the resort between 12 and 2pm.
• Minimum age : 10
• Number of participants : min 1 / max 4
• Equipment : Normal hiking gear (walking shoes, bottle of water, sunglasses, Nordic walking poles if desired), warm clothes for the flight.
• During the hike, the passenger will carry a bag, supplied by the organiser, weighing around 3 to 4 kg. The passenger’s personal affairs are included in this estimation of the weight. There’s no need to be extraordinarily fit ; if you hike occasionally, it will be more than enough!
Depending on your physical fitness and motives, we can offer destinations where the hike to take-off varies from one to three hours.
Col de la Roue (2,750m.) above Aminona, then flight down to Sierre
Varneralp (2,400m.) between Aminona and Leukerbad then flight down to Sierre
Illhorn (2,720m.) above Chandolin then flight down to Sierre
Torrentalp (2000m.) above Albinen then flight down to Susten