Sustainable tourism returns to Crans-Montana this winter with a comprehensive programme of activities under the "Grandeur Nature" label from December 2019 to March 2020. The Aminona region is a paradise for those who love the great outdoors, with panoramic views of the Valais Alps that simply take your breath away.
|Monday||Espace Grandeur Nature, Aminona||
10am - midday
||Snowshoe hike *|
|Tuesday||Espace Grandeur Nature, Aminona|| 9.30am - 10.45am
10.45am - midday
|Husky hiking *|
|Wednesday||Alex Sport, Crans||1.30pm - 3.30pm||Nordic walking & natural fitness *|
|Friday||Parking Crans Cry D'Er - Zerodix||6pm - 8pm
||Night-time Snowshoe hike *|
|Saturday||Restaurant La Plage, Lac Moubra||10am - midday||Winter yoga walk *|
|Sunday||Bar Après-ski, Signal||10am - midday||Introduction to ski touring (1)*|
(1) From 21.12.2019 to 29.03.2020
* Booking required the day before until 6pm: +41(0)848 22 10 12
- Winter gear essential: sturdy footwear, gloves, hat, warm clothes, etc.
- Activities take place in all weather conditions and regardless of the number of participants.
- Crans-Montana Tourism & Congress does not accept any liability in the event of an accident. Each participant must have accident insurance.
- Parents must supervise their children and take responsibility for their children's actions.