Bisse du Tsittorèt
Epicureans and other Nature lovers will appreciate this authentic culinary experience, discovering succulent dishes at each food point in enchanting locations and unspoiled natural surroundings, looking out over an exceptional panorama.
Programme and menu coming soon.
Included in the registration fee (CHF 10.-):
- Map with itinerary and menus
- A surprise gift
- Free for children up to 16 years old
Price per gourmet point :
- The price per gourmet point is CHF 10 (food & wine pairing) to be paid directly to the establishment.
- CHF 5 per child, up to 16 years old (Morand food & syrup agreement)
- Don't forget to withdraw cash
- The walk lasts about 2 hours without stop gourmands
- Each participant must be compulsorily covered by his own accident and repatriation insurance including mountain rescue. Crans-Montana Tourisme et Congrès decline all responsibility in case of accidents. Children are under the responsibility of their parents.
From the first night you spend in Crans-Montana, you’ll receive your very own advantage card and enjoy lots of free activities. Cable cars, transport, swimming pool, mini golf, pedalos, … explore Crans-Montana and its mountains like never before.More information