Les liqueurs et sirops du Grand-Père Cornut
For 25 years I offer homemade, natural products.
More than 70 different liqueurs, including a new luxury line on the occasion of the 20-year anniversary
Desert of Gobi: apricots, williams pear, raspberry, ginger, vervain essence,
10 different types of liquor
8 different sugar (very hot specialty, chilies, 17 herbs, orange, etc.)
18 types of syrup (apricot, pine cones, elderberry, raspberry, blueberry, cassis, etc...).
truffles, 5 types of chocolate with the Desert de Gobi taste
only use fruits from my cultivation on 1120m altitude, on the right side of the
- mountain fruits
- large fruits - aromatic plants
- wild mountain plants
I'm the only mountain farmer in the Valais on the right side of the Rhone, whose liquors and other products are 100 % natural produce.
Summer Street Festival in Montana, every Friday in July and August
- Wine Fair in Aywailles near Liège, Belgium
- Foire du Valais, Booth 108, in early October. UNIQUE ... not to be missed.
- Fête de la Chataigne in Fully
- Village market in Verbier, Haudères, Evolène, La Sage etc ...
- Gouts et Terroirs in Bulle from 28 October to 01 November
- St-Catherine in Sierre
- Christmas Market in Neuchâtel
White beer with lemon liqueur from Grand-Père Cornut
Call for reservations.
Hotel table from January to June, on reservation.
From the first night you spend in Crans-Montana, you’ll receive your very own advantage card and enjoy lots of free activities. Cable cars, transport, swimming pool, mini golf, pedalos, … explore Crans-Montana and its mountains like never before.More information