The ski domain has closed its doors this monday 17 April. With it comes also the winter season closure. But don't panic! The interseason is already here with its numerous activities:
- Hiking and walking path are now available up to 1500m.
- Playground and facilities for children of Ycoor, Grenon and Etang-Long are all open
- Fun Forest has also opened its doors for trees adventure fans
- Two golf courses has been opened last weekend, the Steve Ballesteros on 18 holes and the Jack Nicklaus on 9 holes
- Indoor sports are also practicable, as they are the rest of the year!
All the information about those activities are the links above.
14 to 16 April 2017
The Crans-Montana Snowpark will be completely reshaped, lengthened and adapted, making the most of the last mounds of snow that have survived. This is the Spring Session!
We remind here that Slush has been cancelled.