Electric Fatbike on snow – 27 and 28 December 2016
For a unique experience in Crans-Montana, hurtle down the ski slopes and set off to explore the prettiest parts of the resort on an electric fatbike. Accompanied by a guide from the Swiss Ski School, as well as the road racing and mountain bike champion Johann Tschopp, the day promises adrenaline rushes as well as fun. Set off in the first cable car of the morning, before the ski area opens, for a fabulous descent on virgin pistes. Then take a break for breakfast before exploring the most beautiful corners of Crans-Montana with Johann Tschopp, an easy ride thanks to electric fatbikes. And finally, savour an excellent Valais aperitif in a wine bar to finish this Very Good Trip in style.
- 7h:45: Meet at the ESS Crans-Montana Ski School office, Crans Cry d'Er car park
- 8h00: Head up in the cable car from Crans • 8h15: Descent by fatbike
- 9h00: Coffee and croissant at Zérodix at the bottom of the ski slopes
- 9h30: Electric Fatbike circuit around Crans-Montana guided by Johann Tschopp
- 11h00: Wine tasting, 2 wines and Valais specialities at the TireBouchon wine bar
- 11h45: End of the experience
Price: CHF 65.-/ person
In partnership with: Mondraker bikes, TireBouchon Wine Bar, Zérodix, ESS Crans-Montana
What is Very Good Trip?
Once again this year, you can enjoy a different unique experience each month at Crans-Montana. Valid for one month at a time, each of the 12 experiences remains a secret for now and will be revealed at the beginning of the month in question. Learn how to harvest grapes with a winemaker from the region, cook with a local Michelin-starred chef or make your own mountain cheese – everyone will find something to their taste among the range of original and exclusive activities designed to let visitors see a different side to Crans-Montana and the surrounding region. Check out the Crans-Montana media channels to discover a unique and surprising new experience each month.