7-day cycling Package - INTENSIVE
Enjoy an intensive cycling week with itineraries in different parts of the Valais. Discover the magnifi cent landscapes of this paradise for cyclists while you are crossing the vineyards of the Central Valais, well preserved alpine pastures and legendary passes. During this stay, you will be following routes according to your level and be guided by cycling experts, who will show you the most beautiful trails of the region. Overnights in Crans-Montana.
This package is available for groups of 12 people or more.
Programme / Itinerary
• Day 0 - Friday -Arrival in Crans-Montana (evening).
• Day 1 - Saturday: Discover the Val d’Anniviers and Val d’Hérens.
• Day 2 - Sunday: Sanetsch Pass; Col du Pillon and Col de la Croix on the way back.
• Day 3 - Monday: Discover parts of the Upper-Valais and 2 dams: Mattmark and Gibidum.
• Day 4 - Tuesday: Discover the vineyards of the central Valais. Afternoon: conference if wished.
• Day 5 - Wednesday: Itinerary following the tracks of the Valais arrivals of the Tour de France.
• Day 6 - Thursday: Discover Arolla and the Grande Dixence dam.
• Day 7 - Friday: Itinerary with a historical touch and gravel roads of the central Valais. End of the stay.
Included in the Price
• 7 nights in 3* hotel with breakfast and half-board (excluding drinks) - Lunch (snack)
• 2 Support vehicles
• 4 Experienced cycling guides
• Technical assistance
Good to Know
• Stay from Friday evening to Friday
• Extra night on request
• Daily itinerary of about 6 hours, except Day 4
• Departure in the morning : 9.30am; one-hour lunch break
• Return to the hotel at about 5.00-6.30pm
• Package with SGL room: CHF 1’735.-/person
• Package with DBL room: CHF 1’665.-/person
Visitor’s tax: CHF 2.50/person per day
Informations & booking HERE
Trascorri un minimo di una notte a Crans-Montana e riceverai la tua carta vantaggi personale per approfittare di tante attività gratuite. Impianti di risalita, bus navetta, piscina, minigolf, pedalos, ... esplora Crans-Montana come non hai mai fatto prima!Più informazioni