Route du Petit Signal 3
3963 Crans-Montana 1
The stylish Crans Ambassador features a spa area with indoor pool and panoramic views, a terrace with fireplace and a restaurant, located just 70 metres from the Cry d'Er Cable Car in Crans-Montana. Ski-to-door access is possible in winter. The luxurious rooms are fitted with a terrace overlooking the Alps, a flat-screen TV, a minibar, a coffee machine and a bathroom with shower or bath tub. Guests can enjoy healthy and regional cuisine in the restaurant. The hotel also features the Lounge Bar 180° with mountain views and the Carnotzet Hublot wine cellar with local wines and Swiss specialities such as raclette and fondue. The terrace of Crans Ambassador is an après-ski meeting place with an open fire, mulled wine and music. A half board menu option is available on request. The 1,300 m² spa area includes a large heated indoor pool, a fitness centre with high-tech equipment, a sauna and various treatments. A ski storage room and a sport shop offering ski, golf, mountain bike equipment and more are available on site. In summer, hiking paths start 200 metres from the hotel and the Crans-Montana Golf Course is 1 km away. The closest bus stop is 150 metres away.
- 56 spacious and elegantly furnished rooms & Suites
- Two restaurants: Restaurant "La Table" & typical swiss restaurant "Le Carnotzet"
- Lounge bar with 180° view of the Alps
- Luxurius 1'300 m2 SPA with a 17 m long swimming pool and a nice fitness area.
- Sports shop inside the hotel (ski rental, equipment care, sale of the Lacroix brand, sportswear of other renowned brands)
Open for the summer season: 28 June - 7 September 2019
Open for the winter season: 20 December - 28 March 2020